Etxe Nami aims at highlighting artisans’ craftwork while being an active and dynamic actor of the local economy.
One of our priorities is to raise awareness around ecology and craftwork issues. Indeed, we favour organic ‘natural’ ingredients by selecting companies and associations who focus on developing organic farming and Basque crafts.
Etxe Nami’s Quality Charter :
• The producers who supply our goods use organic or biodynamic farming methods
• Alcoholic and soft beverages are 100% natural and 90% organic
• Any food sold is organic or an artisan product
• The interior layout and materials used for the furniture were built with recycled wood
• Our maintenance products are ecological and our takeaway containers recyclable
• We use a carbon-active filtration system for the water we serve at the restaurant in order to use local water and bottles without unnecessary transport
• Sold products are crafted locally and all printing is guaranteed on recycled paper with vegetal inks